29 July 2009

Roll With IT!

Sooner or latter you are going to take a blow, and sometimes it’s below the belt. The key is not how bad it hurts or that it wasn’t fair, that you don’t deserve it. The key is how you respond to it.
Do I choose to get upset, depressed, or try and get even, just roll with the punches and make the best out of a bad situation. Will it really make it any better or get fixed any faster if I yell at the technician on the other end of the phone. In reality he will probably help me more if I am pleasant and remain positive and considerate of his time as well. Now that’s not the natural or easy response but the most effective.
My computer at work crashed first thing this morning and the technician said at 0630 this morning he would be out sometime today hopefully. Well its 1630 and I don’t believe he is going to show. So I have accomplished nothing today and we will see if I accomplish anything tomorrow.
One thing is for sure, as hard as it may be I am going to try and roll with the punches and make the best of it. It’s a growing stretching thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment