24 August 2009

Anticipation

Do you remember the ketchup commercial? It was about the wait and just how good you knew it was going to taste. How about the anticipation of the first day of school or fist day on the job? Does anybody really like that feeling?

I have 3 weeks until I start my new job and word on the street is the working environment isn’t good. Seems to be some leadership and management issues. Or would that be opportunities, even though I don’t know what I’ll be doing it will be in the leadership management department. I consider that one of my strengths but I also know that I am going to have to establish myself before I can make an impact.

So is anticipation a good thing or not? Here is an answer we hear a lot today, It is what it is! It depend what you make of it, can lead to worry and could cause you to do some forward planning on how you want to establish yourself. Really depends on your perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment